STX Tuning have years of unmatched knowledge and experience. Our team of engineers are completely dedicated to finding the correct DPF Removal solution for your vehicle. We offer a lifetime guarantee against any DPF faults, regeneration and warning lights with every DPF delete and pride ourselves on excellent customer care and satisfaction.
The Removal Procedure
First of all we remove the internal filter only from the exhaust system, unlike other companies we do not fit a simple bypass pipe. Instead, we modify the original DPF unit by cutting a small window in the top of the DPF chamber, we then remove the internal filter, weld the window back into place and refit the DPF unit to the vehicle.
Once the physical filter removal has been completed the ECU (Electronic Control Unit) is reprogrammed (Remapped) and any DPF related structures removed from the vehicles software. This will prevent the vehicle from sensing the missing filter and will prevent future DPF regeneration and warning lights. This is the most important aspect of the removal process and it is vital that the ECU is reprogrammed correctly or DPF issues will continue. When carrying out this process we can also remap the ECU for better performance and fuel efficiency, this is normally free of charge with our DPF removal service.
Removing the DPF from your vehicle is not only a cost effective solution but it also boasts the following advantages:
- • Increased performance
- • Increased efficiency (MPG)
- • Less turbo lag
- • Reduced maintenance costs
Fault Codes Fix:
- • P2002 Particulate Trap Bank 1 Efficiency Below Threshold
- • P2453 Diesel Particle Filter; Differential Pressure Sensor
- • P2452 Diesel Particle Filter; Differential Pressure Sensor
- • P2454 Diesel Particle Filter; Differential Pressure Sensor
- • P2463 Diesel Particle Filter Restriction: Soot Accumulation
- • P0472 Diesel Particle Filter; Differential Pressure Sensor – Signal too low – Defective
- • P2458 Diesel Particulate Filter – Regeneration Duration
* Our DPF Removal service is sold for off-road use only. Removal of a DPF will almost invariably make your vehicle illegal for use on a public road. This is not legal advice and if you are unsure if this applies to your vehicle, please seek further advice.
Blocked DPF Solutions available in West London and Berkshire.